CORONA VIRUS ALERT
of Lake County, California
Last updated April 5, 2020
Lake County Online Meetings With ZOOM teleconferencing
Meetings Everyday at 9am, Noon, and 7pm
Women’s meetings every Tuesday at 6:30pm
(located beneath daily meetings list)
• Our General Services Office has supplied us with an update surrounding the Corona Virus (COVID-19), that is worth reading.
• More References Are Available Here
• Check out the “Useful Links” page for Grapevine-FREE Access
• The “Shelter In Place Order” has been extended through the end of April 2020
• Regarding Covid-19 and “jail meetings”, an important message can be read here
• Some additional suggestions for our members are available here or here
• Check out the new Contact Form page.
• We have received an interesting email from Group Services concerning some 2020 Highlights in both English, Spanish and French.
• Kelseyville “Saturday Night” meeting has moved to the Lakeport Fellowship. Same time as always.
• The Friday Night “Brown Baggers” Meeting is really starting to get small. We need your support to keep it active. Check out the time and location here.
• Be sure to check out the informative new flyer on the H&I page!
• Check out our “Calendar Page” it’s a page that will be constantly updated for all the different events and happenings around the Nation and right here in Lake County!
• A new Living Sober meeting flier is available for those who wish to become a part of Hospitals and Institutions (H&I) or attend a meeting surrounding its purpose click here.
• Our AA community is currently aware of the horrific devastation that has recently taken place up in Paradise. Our collective hearts are in need of service. Here is a letter that we all should read.
• Thanks to many capable individuals throughout our AA communities, there are some really great events coming up that are beneficial as well as fun for all of us to participate with!
• A dedicated Spanish speaking meeting has opened in Clearlake, check it out here
• The “Group Tools” Page has been updated with working links.
• There is a new document on the H&I page that you can view or download
• Please mention the website at your meetings and submit upcoming events so they can be included on your group/fellowship page.
• If you know of an event coming up (District 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be useful also. So please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you.
• Please feel free to contact the webmaster with your ideas about what you want/need to be contained on this site. The email link is at the bottom of each page.
• Be sure to reload the page(s) often so you can experience the new changes!