" /> " />
Upcoming News and Events
Everyone is looking for things to do that can benefit your sobriety
• THANKSGIVING POTLUCK Alcothons will be happening every 2 hours starting at 9am at the Lowerlake Fellowship Hall 9800 State Highway 53 Wilson St. Silver Dollar Plaza, Suite E,
and hourly at 2630 South Main Street Lakeport in the Lakeport Fellowship Hall.
• The GSR’s and Officers of District 13 will be hosting its annual Potluck Dinner at the district hall on December 6, click here for more information
• *💥Coming to you live October 7th @ 2pm Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous hits Lake County! BBQ, Live band Guns and Roses (will not be there), and Killer Speaker! With future formation of LKYPAA (pronounced Licky Paw). The fun doesn't stop there! This Star Studded Event which is held at the World Famous Hilltop Recovery Service in Clearlake Oaks will be the future home of "This Ain't Yo Grandma's AA Speaker Meeting." This epic meeting will be held every Saturday at 8pm with Amazing Speakers weekly. First meeting October 14th. All ages welcomed and encouraged to attend! Please share and help spread the word.💥
*The webmaster has been advised that the content of the announcement is in violation of the 6th tradition which states:
“An A.A. group ought never endorse, finance, or lend the A.A. name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property, and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.”
The event is open to anyone, young or young at heart, we shall not turn away anyone!
• Some music festivals are completely substance free! Here is another SOBER alternative to the weekend of October 14th.
If you know of an event coming up (district 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the Intergroup webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be good also. Anyway, please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you. Please send news of upcoming events to the Intergroup webmaster by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page or ask your intergroup representative to announce it at the next intergroup meeting.
• AA Guidelines regarding the internet.pdf